LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Relapse of severe forms of adult morphea after oral corticosteroid treatment
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1190–1191, September 2013
How to Cite
Amy de la Bretèque, M., Rybojad, M., Cordoliani, F., Petit, A., Juillard, C., Flageul, B., Bagot, M. and Bouaziz, J.-D. (2013), Relapse of severe forms of adult morphea after oral corticosteroid treatment. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1190–1191. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12039
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.