Conflict of interest None declared.
Prognostic factors that affect the response to topical treatment in patchy alopecia areata
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 34–40, January 2014
How to Cite
Ucak, H., Cicek, D., Demir, B., Erden, I. and Ozturk, S. (2014), Prognostic factors that affect the response to topical treatment in patchy alopecia areata. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 34–40. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12043
The English in this document has been checked by at least two professional editors, both native speakers of English. For a certificate, please see: http://www.textcheck.com/certificate/VKfIht
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Received: 26 June 2012; Accepted: 17 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.