Investigators are listed at the end of the report.
Long-term efficacy of ustekinumab in patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis treated for up to 5 years in the PHOENIX 1 study
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1535–1545, December 2013
How to Cite
Kimball, A.B., Papp, K.A., Wasfi, Y., Chan, D., Bissonnette, R., Sofen, H., Yeilding, N., Li, S., Szapary, P., Gordon, K.B. and on behalf of the PHOENIX 1 investigators (2013), Long-term efficacy of ustekinumab in patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis treated for up to 5 years in the PHOENIX 1 study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1535–1545. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12046
Conflict of interest A.B. Kimball is an investigator and consultant for Amgen, Abbott and Janssen; she also has fellowship funding from Janssen; K.A. Papp has received grants and/or honoraria as a consultant, speaker and/or advisory board member from Abbott, Amgen, Anacor, Astellas, Celgene, Celtic Pharma, Dow Pharma, Eli Lilly, Galderma, J&J, Merck, Novartis, Pfizer and/or UCB; R. Bissonnette has been a consultant, speaker and/or investigator and has received honoraria and/or grants from Janssen, Abbott, Amgen, Astellas Pharma, Isotecknika Pharma, Celgene, Pfizer, Novartis and Tribute Pharmaceuticals; H. Sofen has been a paid consultant and investigator for Janssen; and K.B. Gordon has served as a consultant/investigator for Abbott, Amgen, Centocor and Merck and as a consultant for Eli Lilly and Pfizer. Y. Wasfi, D. Chan, N. Yeilding, S. Li, and P. Szapary are employees of Janssen Research & Development, LLC, Spring House, PA and own stock in Johnson and Johnson.
Funding This study was funded by Janssen Research & Development, LLC, Spring House, PA, USA.
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Received: 24 May 2012; Accepted: 18 October 2012
- 1for the Canadian Psoriasis Guidelines Committee.Long-term efficacy and safety of adalimumab in patients with moderate to severe psoriasis treated continuously over 3 years: results from an open-label extension study for patients from REVEAL. J Am Acad Dermatol2012; 16: 241–251., , , , ,
- 3for the PHOENIX 1 study investigators.Efficacy and safety of ustekinumab, a human interleukin-12/23 monoclonal antibody, in patients with psoriasis: 76-week results from a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial (PHOENIX 1). Lancet2008; 371: 1665–1674., , et al. ,
- 7C5 Research. C5 Research, Cleveland Clinic Coordinating Center for Clinical Research. [WWW document] URL http://c5research.clevelandclinic.org/home.aspx (last accessed: 25 July 2012).
- 16Re-evaluation of the risk for major adverse cardiovascular events in patients treated with anti-IL-12/23 biological agents for chronic plaque psoriasis: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol2012; doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04500.x. [Epub ahead of print]., , .
- 17on behalf of the PSOLAR investigators and Steering Committee. PSOLAR: design, utility, and preliminary results of a prospective, international, disease-based registry of patients with psoriasis who are receiving, or are candidates for, conventional systemic treatments or biologic agents. J Drugs Dermatol2012; 11: 1210–1217., , , , , .