Investigators are listed at the end of the report.
Long-term efficacy of ustekinumab in patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis treated for up to 5 years in the PHOENIX 1 study
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1535–1545, December 2013
How to Cite
Kimball, A.B., Papp, K.A., Wasfi, Y., Chan, D., Bissonnette, R., Sofen, H., Yeilding, N., Li, S., Szapary, P., Gordon, K.B. and on behalf of the PHOENIX 1 investigators (2013), Long-term efficacy of ustekinumab in patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis treated for up to 5 years in the PHOENIX 1 study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1535–1545. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12046
Conflict of interest A.B. Kimball is an investigator and consultant for Amgen, Abbott and Janssen; she also has fellowship funding from Janssen; K.A. Papp has received grants and/or honoraria as a consultant, speaker and/or advisory board member from Abbott, Amgen, Anacor, Astellas, Celgene, Celtic Pharma, Dow Pharma, Eli Lilly, Galderma, J&J, Merck, Novartis, Pfizer and/or UCB; R. Bissonnette has been a consultant, speaker and/or investigator and has received honoraria and/or grants from Janssen, Abbott, Amgen, Astellas Pharma, Isotecknika Pharma, Celgene, Pfizer, Novartis and Tribute Pharmaceuticals; H. Sofen has been a paid consultant and investigator for Janssen; and K.B. Gordon has served as a consultant/investigator for Abbott, Amgen, Centocor and Merck and as a consultant for Eli Lilly and Pfizer. Y. Wasfi, D. Chan, N. Yeilding, S. Li, and P. Szapary are employees of Janssen Research & Development, LLC, Spring House, PA and own stock in Johnson and Johnson.
Funding This study was funded by Janssen Research & Development, LLC, Spring House, PA, USA.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Received: 24 May 2012; Accepted: 18 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.