Conflict of Interest None declared.
A focused review on acne-induced and aesthetic procedure-related postinflammatory hyperpigmentation in Asians
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Special Issue: The Hype about Hyperpigmentation. Update on Latest Research on Pathogenesis and Treatment Options of Hyperpigmentory Disorders as Melasma and Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation and the Evidence on a Novel Inhibitor of Human Tyrosinase: 4-n-Butylresorcinol
Volume 27, Issue Supplement s1, pages 7–18, January 2013
How to Cite
Eimpunth, S., Wanitphadeedecha, R. and Manuskiatti, W. (2013), A focused review on acne-induced and aesthetic procedure-related postinflammatory hyperpigmentation in Asians. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 7–18. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12050
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.