Conflict of interest Dr Hendriks and Dr van de Kerkhof participated in a trial funded by Basilea Pharmaceutica. Dr de Jong served as consultant for and participated in research with Biogen, Serono, Wyeth and Abbott. Dr Seyger has served as a consultant for Wyeth, Pfizer and Abbott and received grants from Pfizer and LEO Pharma. Dr van de Kerkhof served as consultant for Schering Plough, Cellgene, Centocor, Allmirall, UCB, Wyeth, Pfizer, Soffinova, Abbott, Actelion, Galderma, Novartis, Janssen Cilag and LEO Pharma. He also received research grants form Centocor, Wyeth, Schering Plough, Merck Serono, Abbott, Philips Lighting, Pfizer, Janssen Cilag and LEO Pharma.
Efficacy and safety of combinations of first-line topical treatments in chronic plaque psoriasis: a systematic literature review
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 931–951, August 2013
How to Cite
Hendriks, A.G.M., Keijsers, R.R.M.C., de Jong, E.M.G.J., Seyger, M.M.B. and van de Kerkhof, P.C.M. (2013), Efficacy and safety of combinations of first-line topical treatments in chronic plaque psoriasis: a systematic literature review. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 931–951. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12058
Funding sources This systematic review was funded by Leo Pharma. LEO Pharma played no role in the design and conduct of the study or in the data collection, data management, data analysis, interpretation of the data, manuscript preparation, manuscript review or manuscript approval.
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Received: 7 August 2012; Accepted: 29 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.