Conflict of interest statements BD has served as a consultant for Bayer HealthCare, Fabre, Galderma, La Roche Posay and Meda; JCH, VAZ, AL and YY have served as advisory board members for Bayer HealthCare; EB has served as speaker for Bayer HealthCare and is conducting clinical trials for Bayer HealthCare, Galderma, La Roche Posay and Sigvaris, Brazil; CCZ has served as an advisory board member for Bayer HealthCare, Galderma, Merz and Stiefel/GlaxoSmithKline, as a consultant for Leo, and as a speaker for Bayer HealthCare, Galderma, General Topics, Glenmark, and Stiefel/GlaxoSmithKline; AZJ has served as a paid consultant for Bayer HealthCare; JLLE has served as a paid consultant for Bayer HealthCare, Galderma and Stiefel. This manuscript was developed following a consensus meeting funded by Bayer HealthCare. Editorial support was provided by Sarah Stowell PhD of Fishawack Communications Ltd and was funded by Bayer HealthCare.
Adult female acne: a new paradigm
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1063–1070, September 2013
How to Cite
Dréno, B., Layton, A., Zouboulis, C.C., López-Estebaranz, J.L., Zalewska-Janowska, A., Bagatin, E., Zampeli, V.A., Yutskovskaya, Y. and Harper, J.C. (2013), Adult female acne: a new paradigm. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1063–1070. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12061
Funding sources None.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Received: 9 August 2012; Accepted: 8 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.