Funding Sources None.
The effect of CD34+ cell-containing autologous platelet-rich plasma injection on pattern hair loss: a preliminary study
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 72–79, January 2014
How to Cite
Kang, J.-S., Zheng, Z., Choi, M.J., Lee, S.-H., Kim, D.-Y. and Cho, S.B. (2014), The effect of CD34+ cell-containing autologous platelet-rich plasma injection on pattern hair loss: a preliminary study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 72–79. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12062
Conflicts of interest The authors have declared no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Received: 24 August 2012; Accepted: 08 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.