Authors share senior coauthorship.
Ex vivo high-definition optical coherence tomography of basal cell carcinoma compared to frozen-section histology in micrographic surgery: a pilot study
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 80–85, January 2014
How to Cite
Maier, T., Kulichová, D., Ruzicka, T., Kunte, C. and Berking, C. (2014), Ex vivo high-definition optical coherence tomography of basal cell carcinoma compared to frozen-section histology in micrographic surgery: a pilot study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 80–85. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12063
This work is dedicated to Prof. Hans-Christian Korting who was always a source of indispensable knowledge and has recently passed away.
Conflict of Interest The high-definition optical coherence tomography device used in this study was provided by AGFA Healthcare GmbH. Dr. Maier has served as lecturer/consultant for AGFA Healthcare GmbH.
Funding Sources This work was supported by the Curd-Bohnewand-Fonds of the University of Munich (to T.M.), by the Matthias Lackas Foundation and the Dr. Helmut Legerlotz Foundation (to C.B.).
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Received: 6 August 2012; Accepted: 9 November 2012
- Curd-Bohnewand-Fonds of the University of Munich
- Matthias Lackas Foundation
- Dr. Helmut Legerlotz Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.