Conflicts of interest None declared.
Fluorescence diagnosis and photodynamic therapy for Bowen’s disease treatment
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 86–93, January 2014
How to Cite
Truchuelo, M.T., Pérez, B., Fernández-Guarino, M., Moreno, C. and Jaén-Olasolo, P. (2014), Fluorescence diagnosis and photodynamic therapy for Bowen’s disease treatment. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 86–93. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12064
Funding sources None declared.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Received: 10 July 2012; Accepted: 9 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.