Conflicts of interest None reported.
Mortality of bullous pemphigoid in the first year after diagnosis: a retrospective study in a Spanish medical centre
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 500–506, April 2014
How to Cite
Gual, A., Mascaró, J.M., Rojas-Farreras, S., Guilabert, A., Julià, M. and Iranzo, P. (2014), Mortality of bullous pemphigoid in the first year after diagnosis: a retrospective study in a Spanish medical centre. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 500–506. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12065
Funding sources This study was supported in part by a grant from the Hospital Clinic de Barcelona (Ajut a la Recerca Josep Font). The sponsors had no role in the design and conduct of the study; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; or in the preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Received: 13 June 2012; Accepted: 9 November 2012
- Hospital Clinic de Barcelona (Ajut a la Recerca Josep Font
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.