LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Species distribution and phospholipase activity of fungi isolated from children with dermatomycosis from child day care units in Natal, Brazil
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1319–1321, October 2013
How to Cite
Silva, W.P., Lemos, V.L.B., Milan, E.P. and Chaves, G.M. (2013), Species distribution and phospholipase activity of fungi isolated from children with dermatomycosis from child day care units in Natal, Brazil. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1319–1321. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12067
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.