Conflicts of Interest Mario A. Trelles has no conflicts of interest. Godfrey Town receives travel expenses and salary from CyDen Ltd., UK, salary and equity position with GCG Healthcare Ltd., UK, and consultancy fees from UNILEVER, Trumball, USA. Caerwyn Ash is a PhD graduate at University of Wales and received travel grants from the university. He also received salary from CyDen Ltd and has a minor stock holding in the company.
Clinical and microscopic evaluation of long-term (6 months) epilation effects of the ipulse personal home-use intense pulsed light (IPL) device
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 160–168, February 2014
How to Cite
Trelles, M.A., Ash, C. and Town, G. (2014), Clinical and microscopic evaluation of long-term (6 months) epilation effects of the ipulse personal home-use intense pulsed light (IPL) device. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 160–168. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12069
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Received: 7 July 2012; Accepted: 14 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.