Conflict of interest
Daylight-mediated photodynamic therapy of basal cell carcinomas – an explorative study
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 169–175, February 2014
How to Cite
Wiegell, S.R., Skødt, V. and Wulf, H.C. (2014), Daylight-mediated photodynamic therapy of basal cell carcinomas – an explorative study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 169–175. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12076
SRW has received travel grants from Galderma. HCW has received speaker honoraria from and is a consultant for Galderma. VS has no conflicts of interest.
Department of Dermatology, Bispebjerg Hospital, Copenhagen.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- Department of Dermatology, Bispebjerg Hospital, Copenhagen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.