Letter to the Editor
Sentinel lymph node status is the strongest independent predictor for disease free and overall survival in patients with thick melanoma
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1454–1456, November 2013
How to Cite
Gambichler, T. and Scholl, L. (2013), Sentinel lymph node status is the strongest independent predictor for disease free and overall survival in patients with thick melanoma. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1454–1456. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12087
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.