Members of the EADV Taskforce on Quality of Life are listed in the
Measurement of health-related quality of life in dermatological research and practice: outcome of the EADV Taskforce on Quality of Life
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1195–1203, October 2013
How to Cite
Prinsen, C.A.C., de Korte, J., Augustin, M., Sampogna, F., Salek, S.S., Basra, M.K.A., Holm, E.A., Nijsten, T.E.C. and The EADV Taskforce on Quality of Life (2013), Measurement of health-related quality of life in dermatological research and practice: outcome of the EADV Taskforce on Quality of Life. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1195–1203. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12090
Conflict of interest
The authors state no financial conflict of interest, however, the following authors were involved in instrument development: J. de Korte, copyright owner of the Dutch version of the Skindex-29; M. Augustin, copyright owner of the German version of the Skindex-29 and involved in the validation of the German DLQI version; F. Sampogna, involved in the development of the Skindex-17; T.E.C. Nijsten, involved in the development of the Skindex-17.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.