Shiu-Dong Chung and Kuo-Hsien Wang have equal contribution to this manuscript.
Scabies increased the risk of chronic kidney disease: a 5-year follow-up study
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 286–292, March 2014
How to Cite
Chung, S.-D., Wang, K.-H., Huang, C.-C. and Lin, H.-C. (2014), Scabies increased the risk of chronic kidney disease: a 5-year follow-up study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 286–292. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12099
Conflict of interest
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!