Conflict of interest
Reconstruction of nasal defects with forehead flaps in patients older than 75 years of age
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
How to Cite
Kendler, M., Averbeck, M. and Wetzig, T. (2013), Reconstruction of nasal defects with forehead flaps in patients older than 75 years of age. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12114
There are no conflicts of interest to declare, including specific financial interests, relationships and affiliations relevant to the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript.
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.