MC1R major variants are a risk factor of sleep lines in Caucasian women
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
How to Cite
Jdid, R., Ezzedine, K., Latreille, J., Galan, P., Hercberg, S., Malvy, D., Tschachler, E. and Guinot, C. (2013), MC1R major variants are a risk factor of sleep lines in Caucasian women. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12119
Conflict of interests
- Conflict of interests
- Funding sources
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.