Conflict of interest
Circulating endothelial cell levels in psoriatic patients and their modification after an anti-TNF-alpha (Etanercept) treatment
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 590–596, May 2014
How to Cite
De Simone, C., Caldarola, G., Coco, V., Palumbo, S., Pocino, K., Sgambato, A., Maiorino, A., Corbi, M., Sandri, M.T., Vendittelli, F. and Capoluongo, E. (2014), Circulating endothelial cell levels in psoriatic patients and their modification after an anti-TNF-alpha (Etanercept) treatment. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 590–596. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12140
Nothing to declare.
Nothing to declare.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.