Quality of health care of atopic eczema in Germany: results of the national health care study AtopicHealth
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
How to Cite
Langenbruch, A., Radtke, M., Franzke, N., Ring, J., Foelster-Holst, R. and Augustin, M. (2013), Quality of health care of atopic eczema in Germany: results of the national health care study AtopicHealth. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12154
Conflict of interest
- Conflict of interest
- J Ring has received grants from Astellas Pharma GmbH, Munich, Germany and Novartis AG, Basel, Switzerland in the past three years. Anna Langenbruch has received travel expenses from Astellas Pharma GmbH, Munich, Germany. The other authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
- Funding sources
- The study received financial support from Astellas Pharma GmbH, Munich, Germany.
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
- Astellas Pharma GmbH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.