Alcohol consumption and psoriasis: a systematic literature review
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Special Issue: Cardiovascular Morbidity, Risk of Cancer and Alcohol Abuse in Psoriasis: Systematic Literature Reviews and Expert Opinion
Volume 27, Issue Supplement s3, pages 30–35, August 2013
How to Cite
Brenaut, E., Horreau, C., Pouplard, C., Barnetche, T., Paul, C., Richard, M.-A., Joly, P., Le Maître, M., Aractingi, S., Aubin, F., Cribier, B., Jullien, D., Ortonne, J.-P. and Misery, L. (2013), Alcohol consumption and psoriasis: a systematic literature review. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 30–35. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12164
Conflicts of interest
- Conflicts of interest
- All the authors have been paid consultants of AbbVie. In addition T. Barnetche has been a speaker for AbbVie and Roche-Chugai. B. Cribier has been paid for consulting activities for Pfizer, Amgen and for writing activities by Leo Pharma and Janssen-Cilag. D. Jullien has been a consultant for Janssen-Cilag, Novartis, Pfizer and MSD. L. Misery has been a paid consultant of Novartis, Janssen-Cilag, Leo Pharma, Pfizer and Pierre Fabre. J.-P. Ortonne has been an investigator, speaker and advisor for Schering-Plough/MSD, AbbVie, Merck Serono, Centocor, Pfizer, Janssen-Cilag, Pierre Fabre, Galderma, Leo Pharma and Meda. C. Paul has been an investigator and consultant for Amgen, Celgene, Janssen-Cilag, Leo, Lilly, Novartis, Pierre Fabre and Pfizer. M.-A. Richard has been an investigator for Amgen, Lilly, Pfizer, Novartis, Janssen and Leo Pharma and a paid consultant for MSD, Pfizer, Novartis, Janssen, AbbVie and Leo Pharma.
- Funding sources
- AbbVie provided financial support for the publication but took no further part in the project. The authors have no financial interest in the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- 1Psoriasis, cardiovascular events, cancer risk and alcohol use: evidence-based recommendations based on systematic review and expert opinion. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2013; 27(Suppl. 3): 2–11., , et al.
- 5Alcohol consumption and smoking habits in patients with psoriasis. Acta Derm Venereol 1999; 8: 105–109., , , , .