A double-blind, randomized, vehicle-controlled efficacy assessment study of a skin care formulation for improvement of mild to moderately severe acne
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Special Issue: Acne Treatment in the Field. Guest Editor: Berthold Rzany. This supplement was supported by a grant from Beiersdorf AG.
Volume 27, Issue Supplement s2, pages 6–11, July 2013
How to Cite
Angelova-Fischer, I., Rippke, F., Fischer, T.W., Neufang, G. and Zillikens, D. (2013), A double-blind, randomized, vehicle-controlled efficacy assessment study of a skin care formulation for improvement of mild to moderately severe acne. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 6–11. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12168
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- 2Acne vulgaris and acneiform eruptions. In: Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine (Goldsmith L, Katz S, Gilchrest B, Paller A, Leffell D, Wolff K, eds.), McGraw Hill, New York, 2012: 897–917., , .
- 6An update on the role of the sebaceous gland in the pathogenesis of acne. Dermatoendocrinology 2011; 3: 41–49., , .
- 10Cleansing and moisturizing in acne patients. Am J Clin Dermatol 2009; 10(Suppl. 1): 1–6..
- 13Sebutape: a device for visualizing and measuring human sebaceous secretion. J Soc Cosmet Chem 1986; 37: 369–374., , .
- 19Anti-oxidative properties of licochalcone A from Glycyrrhiza inflata on human skin in vitro and in vivo. J Am Acad Dermatol 2006; 54: AB1–AB270., , , .
- 29Medical skin care significantly improves quality of life in subjects with mild acne vulgaris. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2004; 18 (Suppl.2): 202., , et al.