Conflict of interest
Effects of briakinumab treatment for moderate to severe psoriasis on health-related quality of life and work productivity and activity impairment: results from a randomized phase III study
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
How to Cite
Papp, K.A., Sundaram, M., Bao, Y., Williams, D.A., Gu, Y., Signorovitch, J.E., Wang, Y., Valdes, J.M. and Mulani, P.M. (2013), Effects of briakinumab treatment for moderate to severe psoriasis on health-related quality of life and work productivity and activity impairment: results from a randomized phase III study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12177
Dr Papp is an investigator and consultant for AbbVie Inc. Dr Sundaram, Dr Bao, Dr Williams, Ms Gu, Ms Wang, Dr Valdes and Dr Mulani are employees of AbbVie Inc. and may own stock or stock options. Dr Signorovitch is an employee of Analysis Group, which received payment from AbbVie Inc. to assist with creation of the manuscript.
Design, study conduct, and financial support for the study were provided by AbbVie Inc. Joann Hettasch, PhD, of Arbor Communications, Inc., Ann Arbor, MI, provided medical writing and editing services in the development of this manuscript.
Trial Registration: Clinicaltrials.gov Identifier: NCT00570986.
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.