Funding source: None.
Letter to the Editor
Interest of confocal laser scanning microscopy for the diagnosis and treatment monitoring of demodicosis
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 255–257, February 2014
How to Cite
Harmelin, Y., Delaunay, P., Erfan, N., Tsilika, K., Zorzi, K., Passeron, T., Lacour, J.P. and Bahadoran, P. (2014), Interest of confocal laser scanning microscopy for the diagnosis and treatment monitoring of demodicosis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 255–257. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12178
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.