Conflict of interest
Atopic dermatitis burden scale: creation of a specific burden questionnaire for families
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1426–1432, November 2013
How to Cite
Méni, C., Bodemer, C., Toulon, A., Merhand, S., Perez-Cullell, N., Branchoux, S. and Taieb, C. (2013), Atopic dermatitis burden scale: creation of a specific burden questionnaire for families. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1426–1432. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12180
CT and SB are employed by Pierre Fabre Laboratories. SM is a consultant for the Foundation for Atopic Dermatitis, Pierre Fabre Laboratory. NPC is employed by Eau Thermale Avène. CM, CB and AT declare no conflict of interest.
This work was supported by the Public Health department of Pierre Fabre Laboratories.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1The burden of osteoarthritis: development and validation of a new assessment tool (BONe’S), Current Medical Research and Opinion, 2014, 30, 4, 741, , , , , ,