Letter to the Editor
Low prevalence of positive skin pathergy testing in Danish patients with Behçet's disease
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 259–260, February 2014
How to Cite
Gyldenløve, M., Tvede, N., Larsen, J.L., Jacobsen, S. and Thyssen, J.P. (2014), Low prevalence of positive skin pathergy testing in Danish patients with Behçet's disease. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 259–260. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12189
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.