Letter to the Editor
Squamoproliferative skin lesion during braf inhibitors:one size does not fit all
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 389–391, March 2014
How to Cite
Mandalà, M., Gianatti, A. and Massi, D. (2014), Squamoproliferative skin lesion during braf inhibitors:one size does not fit all. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 389–391. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12196
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.