Conflicts of interest
Improvement in aspects of sleep with etanercept and optional adjunctive topical therapy in patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis: results from the PRISTINE trial
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 900–906, July 2014
How to Cite
Thaçi, D., Galimberti, R., Amaya-Guerra, M., Rosenbach, T., Robertson, D., Pedersen, R., Yang, S., Kuligowski, M. and Boggs, R. (2014), Improvement in aspects of sleep with etanercept and optional adjunctive topical therapy in patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis: results from the PRISTINE trial. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 900–906. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12207
Author Thaçi has been a consultant, advisory board member and lecturer for Abbott, Biogen, Pfizer, MSD, Jansen-Cilag, Leo and Novartis and has received an unrestricted educational grant from Pfizer, the funds from which were not paid to the author but to his institution. Authors Galimberti and Amaya-Guerra have nothing to declare. Author Rosenbach has been paid as a consultant by Pfizer, Janssen Cilag, Novartis and Abbott, and has been paid for lectures by Pfizer, Biogen Idec, Abbott, and Janssen Cilag. Authors Robertson and Pedersen are employees of Pfizer Inc. Authors Yang, Kuligowski and Boggs were employees of Pfizer Inc during this study and the development of this manuscript.
The PRISTINE study was funded by Wyeth, which was acquired by Pfizer Inc in October 2009.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Pfizer Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.