Conflicts of interest
Use of handheld reflectance confocal microscopy for in vivo diagnosis of solitary facial papules: a case series
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 933–942, July 2014
How to Cite
Fraga-Braghiroli, N.A., Stephens, A., Grossman, D., Rabinovitz, H., Castro, R.P.R. and Scope, A. (2014), Use of handheld reflectance confocal microscopy for in vivo diagnosis of solitary facial papules: a case series. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 933–942. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12218
Dr Rabinovitz is an investigator in a study coordinated by Lucid Inc, manufacturer of a commercial confocal microscope. He has received funding for a fellowship programme and equipment from Lucid Inc. He is also a consultant and has received equipment from 3-Gen, manufacturer of a polarized dermatoscope. Drs Fraga-Braghiroli, Stephens, Paula Castro Ramos and Scope and the student Danielle Grossman have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- Lucid Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.