Impact of systemic treatment of psoriasis on inflammatory parameters and markers of comorbidities and cardiovascular risk: results of a prospective longitudinal observational study
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2013
© 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1186–1191, September 2014
How to Cite
Montaudié, H., Albert-Sabonnadière, C., Acquacalda, E., Fontas, E., Danré, A., Roux, C., Ortonne, J.P., Lacour, J.P., Euller-Ziegler, L. and Passeron, T. (2014), Impact of systemic treatment of psoriasis on inflammatory parameters and markers of comorbidities and cardiovascular risk: results of a prospective longitudinal observational study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 1186–1191. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12255
- Conflicts of interest
- Conflicts of interest
- L TP has been reimbursed for international conference attendance and has received honorary fees for symposia or consultancy by Pfizer, Abbott, Janssen, MSD, LEO Pharma, Galderma. The other authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Funding source
- None declared.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.