Overview of the use of dermoscopy in academic and non-academic hospital centres in France: a nationwide survey
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1207–1213, September 2014
How to Cite
Breton, A.L., Amini-Adle, M., Duru, G., Poulalhon, N., Dalle, S. and Thomas, L. (2014), Overview of the use of dermoscopy in academic and non-academic hospital centres in France: a nationwide survey. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 1207–1213. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12260
- Conflicts of interest
- Conflicts of interest
- L Thomas is co-author of a dermoscopy textbook and responsible of the University degree in dermoscopy at Lyon 1 University. Administrative, technical or material support: Luc Thomas. Study supervision: Mona Amini-Adle, Luc Thomas.
- Funding sources
- This work is supported in part by grants from Lyon 1 University (to LT), the Hospices Civils de Lyon (to LT) and the Ligue contre le cancer du Rhône (to LT). Administrative, technical or material support: L Thomas. Study supervision: L Thomas.
- This study has not been registered in a public trial registry because it does not ‘prospectively assigns human subjects to intervention or comparison groups to evaluate the cause and effect relationship between a medical intervention and a health outcome’.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- Lyon 1 University
- Hospices civils de Lyon
- Ligue contre le cancer du Rhône
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.