Initiation of TNF inhibitor therapy and change in physiologic measures in psoriasis
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
© 2013 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
How to Cite
Wu, J.J., Liu, L., Asgari, M.M., Curtis, J.R., Harrold, L., Salman, C. and Herrinton, L.J. (2013), Initiation of TNF inhibitor therapy and change in physiologic measures in psoriasis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12296
Conflicts of interest
- Conflicts of interest
- Dr. Wu received research grants from Abbott Laboratories, AbbVie, Amgen, and Pfizer, which were not directly related to this study. Dr. Curtis has received grant/research support from Roche/Genentech, UCB, Centocor, Consortium of Rheumatology Researchers of North American (CORRONA), Amgen, Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Crescendo, and Abbott; and has been a consultant for Roche/Genentech, UCB, Centocor, CORRONA, Amgen, Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Crescendo, and Abbott. Dr. Harrold has a research contract with the CORRONA. In the last 2 years Abbvie, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Janssen, Genentech, Lilly, Novartis, Pfizer, Vertex and UCB have supported CORRONA through contracted subscriptions to the database. Dr. Herrinton has research contracts with Centocor, Genentech, Proctor and Gamble, and Medimmune. Dr. Asgari has research contracts with Genentech, Valeant, and Pfizer and received grant funding to Kaiser Permanente institution from Pfizer, Genentech and Valeant Pharmaceuticals.. The other co-authors do not have any disclosures.
- Funding sources
- The National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health (1RC1AI086107) did not participate in authoring this work.
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1RC1AI086107-01, AR053351
- AHRQ. Grant Number: R01HS018517
- National Institute for Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: AR053856
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.