Conflicts of interest
Nail Psoriasis, the unknown burden of disease
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1690–1695, December 2014
How to Cite
Klaassen, K.M.G., van de Kerkhof, P.C.M. and Pasch, M.C. (2014), Nail Psoriasis, the unknown burden of disease. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 1690–1695. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12368
Prof Dr. PCM van de Kerkhof has consultancy services for Schering Plough, Cellgene, Centocor, Allmirall, UCB, Wyeth, Pfizer, Soffinova, Abbott, Actelion, Galderma, Novartis, Janssen Cilag, and Leo Pharma. He carries out clinical trials for Centocor, Wyeth, Schering Plough, Merck Serono, Abbott, Philips Lighting.
This project was funded by Janssen-Cilag Pharmaceuticals. Janssen-Cilag played no role in the design and conduct of the study or in data collection, data management, data analysis, interpretation of the data, manuscript preparation, manuscript review or manuscript approval.
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- Janssen-Cilag Pharmaceuticals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.