Letter to the Editor
Chemical burn due to prolonged exposure to the inflatable cuff of a sphygmomanometer
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1577–1578, November 2014
How to Cite
Gonzalo-Garijo, M.Á., Sánchez-Vega, S., Pérez-Calderón, R., Pérez-Rangel, I., Zambonino, M.A. and Corrales-Vargas, S.I. (2014), Chemical burn due to prolonged exposure to the inflatable cuff of a sphygmomanometer. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 1577–1578. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12374
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.