Conflict of interest
Recurrence of drug-induced reactions in DRESS patients
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 801–804, April 2015
How to Cite
Picard, D., Vellar, M., Janela, B., Roussel, A., Joly, P. and Musette, P. (2015), Recurrence of drug-induced reactions in DRESS patients. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 29: 801–804. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12419
D. Picard is an employee of Novartis. M. Vellar is an employee of Servier. P. Musette is consultant for Galderma and Servier.
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.