Letter to the Editor
Identification of a novel frameshift mutation in the EDAR gene causing autosomal dominant hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
How to Cite
Callea, M., Willoughby, C.E., Nieminen, P., Di Stazio, M., Bellacchio, E., Giglio, S., Sani, I., Vinciguerra, A., Maglione, M., Tadini, G. and Clarich, G. (2014), Identification of a novel frameshift mutation in the EDAR gene causing autosomal dominant hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12457
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.