Conflicts of interest
Eosinophil cationic protein levels parallel coagulation activation in the blister fluid of patients with bullous pemphigoid
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 813–817, April 2015
How to Cite
Tedeschi, A., Marzano, A.V., Lorini, M., Balice, Y. and Cugno, M. (2015), Eosinophil cationic protein levels parallel coagulation activation in the blister fluid of patients with bullous pemphigoid. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 29: 813–817. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12464
This work was partially supported by ‘Ricerca corrente 2012', Fondazione IRCCS Ca' Granda, Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Milano.
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- Ricerca corrente 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.