Letter to the Editor
A case of acquired idiopathic generalized anhidrosis in a 2-year-old infant
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1446–1448, July 2015
How to Cite
Ohshima, Y., Yanagishita, T., Ito, K., Tamada, Y., Nishimura, N., Inukai, Y., Iwase, S. and Watanabe, D. (2015), A case of acquired idiopathic generalized anhidrosis in a 2-year-old infant. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 29: 1446–1448. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12499
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.