Conflicts of interest
Development of squamous cell carcinoma into basal cell carcinoma under treatment with Vismodegib
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1006–1009, May 2015
How to Cite
Saintes, C., Saint-Jean, M., Brocard, A., Peuvrel, L., Renaut, J.J., Khammari, A., Quéreux, G. and Dréno, B. (2015), Development of squamous cell carcinoma into basal cell carcinoma under treatment with Vismodegib. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 29: 1006–1009. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12526
Member of a board Roche.
None reported. We report three cases of SCC appeared into BCC in vismodegib-treated patients.
[Correction was added on 15 Aug 2014 after first online publication. Conflicts of interest has been updated.]
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.