Predictors of adalimumab drug survival in psoriasis differ by reason for discontinuation: long-term results from the Bio-CAPTURE registry
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2014
© 2014 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 560–565, March 2015
How to Cite
van den Reek, J.M.P.A., Tummers, M., Zweegers, J., Seyger, M.M.B., van Lümig, P.P.M., Driessen, R.J.B., van de Kerkhof, P.C.M., Kievit, W. and de Jong, E.M.G.J. (2015), Predictors of adalimumab drug survival in psoriasis differ by reason for discontinuation: long-term results from the Bio-CAPTURE registry. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 29: 560–565. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12636
- Conflicts of interest
- Conflicts of interest
- J.M.P.A. van den Reek carries out clinical trials for AbbVie and Janssen. J.M.P.A. van den Reek has received speaking fees from AbbVie and reimbursement for attending a symposium from Janssen, Pfizer and AbbVie. J. Zweegers carries out trials for Abbvie and Janssen and has received speaking fees for attending a symposium from AbbVie. M.M.B. Seyger received grants from/was involved in clinical trials from Abbvie, Astellas, Leo Pharma and Pfizer. She served as a consultant for Abbvie, Astellas and Pfizer, gave lectures for Pfizer and travelled with Abbott, Pfizer and Leo Pharma to meetings; fees were paid directly to the institution. P.P.M. van Lümig carried out clinical trials for AbbVie and Janssen. P.P.M. van Lümig has received speaking and consulting fees from Wyeth and Schering-Plough and has received reimbursement for attending a symposium from Janssen, Schering-Plough and Pfizer. R.J.B. Driessen has received funding from Wyeth/Pfizer, Abbott/AbbVie, Janssen and Merck Serono and carried out clinical trials for Wyeth, Schering-Plough, Centocor, Abbott, Merck Serono and Barrier Therapeutics; in addition, R.J.B. Driessen has received speaking and consulting fees from Wyeth Schering-Plough and MSD as well as reimbursement for attending a symposium from Merck Serono, Wyeth and Janssen-Cilag. P.C.M. van de Kerkhof serves as a consultant and/or speaker for Schering-Plough, Celgene, Centocor, Allmirall, Hermal, UCB, Wyeth, Pfizer, Sofinnova, AbbVie, Actelion, Galderma, Novartis, Janssen-Cilag, LEO Pharma, Galapogos, Ely Lilly, Sandoz, PCM van de Kerkhof serves as chairman of data management safety review board for Mitsibishu. All fees were payed directly to the institution or to the International Psoriasis Council. P.C.M. van de Kerkhof receives research grants from Glaxo Smith Klein (GSK), Centocor, Wyeth, Pfizer, celgene, Schering-Plough, Merck Serono, AbbVie, Philips Lighting, Ely lilly. All grants were payed directly to the institution. E.M.G.J. de Jong has received research grants for the independent research fund of the department of dermatology of University Medical Center St Radboud Nijmegen, the Netherlands from Merck-Serono, Wyeth, Abbott, Pfizer and Janssen, and has acted as consultant and/or paid speaker for and/or participated in research sponsored by companies that manufacture drugs used for the treatment of psoriasis including Abbott, Janssen, MSD and Pfizer. The other authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Funding sources
- Funding sources
- The registry is partly supported by the University Medical Center St Radboud Foundation, which received funding from Pfizer, Janssen and AbbVie. Pfizer, Janssen and AbbVie played no role in the design and execution of the study or in data collection, data management, data analysis, interpretation of the data, manuscript preparation, manuscript review, or manuscript approval.
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2014
- University Medical Center St Radboud Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.