Conflicts of interest
Idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis: an electron microscopy study
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2014
© 2014 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1435–1438, July 2015
How to Cite
Kakepis, M., Havaki, S., Katoulis, A., Katsambas, A., Stavrianeas, N. and Troupis, T.G. (2015), Idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis: an electron microscopy study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 29: 1435–1438. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12646
The authors declare no relevant conflict of interest, pertaining to this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.