Conflicts of interest
Serum YKL-40 in psoriasis with and without arthritis; correlation with disease activity and high-resolution power Doppler ultrasonographic joint findings
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2014
© 2014 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 682–688, April 2015
How to Cite
Ahmed, S.F., Attia, E.A.S., Saad, A.A., Sharara, M., Fawzy, H. and El Nahrery, E.M.A. (2015), Serum YKL-40 in psoriasis with and without arthritis; correlation with disease activity and high-resolution power Doppler ultrasonographic joint findings. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 29: 682–688. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12653
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.