Differential introgression from a sister species explains high FST outlier loci within a mussel species
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2012 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 14–26, January 2013
How to Cite
Gosset, C. C. and Bierne, N. (2013), Differential introgression from a sister species explains high FST outlier loci within a mussel species. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 14–26. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12046
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Agence National de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-08-BLAN-0334
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!