Gene flow across a hybrid zone maintained by a weak heterogametic incompatibility and positive selection of incompatible alleles
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2012 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 386–398, February 2013
How to Cite
Wang, R.-X. (2013), Gene flow across a hybrid zone maintained by a weak heterogametic incompatibility and positive selection of incompatible alleles. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 386–398. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12057
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!