Adaptive plasticity and genetic divergence in feeding efficiency during parallel adaptive radiation of whitefish (Coregonus spp.)
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2012 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 483–498, March 2013
How to Cite
Lundsgaard-Hansen, B., Matthews, B., Vonlanthen, P., Taverna, A. and Seehausen, O. (2013), Adaptive plasticity and genetic divergence in feeding efficiency during parallel adaptive radiation of whitefish (Coregonus spp.). Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 483–498. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12063
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Eawag Action Field Grant AquaDiverse – understanding and predicting changes in aquatic biodiversity
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!