Data deposited at Dryad: doi: 10.5061/dryad.p86c3
Effects of inbreeding and temperature stress on life history and immune function in a butterfly
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2012 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 517–528, March 2013
How to Cite
Franke, K. and Fischer, K. (2013), Effects of inbreeding and temperature stress on life history and immune function in a butterfly. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 517–528. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12064
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- University of Greifswald
- Landesgraduiertenförderung of Mecklenburg Western Pomerania
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!