Latitudinal clines in the grasshopper Dichroplus elongatus: Coevolution of the A genome and B chromosomes?
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 719–732, April 2013
How to Cite
Rosetti, N. and Remis, M. I. (2013), Latitudinal clines in the grasshopper Dichroplus elongatus: Coevolution of the A genome and B chromosomes?. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 719–732. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12067
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP 0244
- Universidad de Buenos Aires. Grant Number: X-00412
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!