Data deposited at Dryad: doi: 10.5061/dryad.5h51p
Cannibalism as an interacting phenotype: precannibalistic aggression is influenced by social partners in the endangered Socorro Isopod (Thermosphaeroma thermophilum)
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 832–842, April 2013
How to Cite
Bleakley, B. H., Welter, S. M., McCauley-Cole, K., Shuster, S. M. and Moore, A. J. (2013), Cannibalism as an interacting phenotype: precannibalistic aggression is influenced by social partners in the endangered Socorro Isopod (Thermosphaeroma thermophilum). Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 832–842. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12098
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- NSF International Research Fellowship. Grant Number: NSF-OISE 0700452
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!