Data deposited at Dryad: doi: 10.5061/dryad.dm821
Recent northward range expansion promotes song evolution in a passerine bird, the Light-vented Bulbul
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 867–877, April 2013
How to Cite
Xing, X. Y., Alström, P., Yang, X. J. and Lei, F. M. (2013), Recent northward range expansion promotes song evolution in a passerine bird, the Light-vented Bulbul. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 867–877. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12101
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scientists. Grant Number: 30925008
- Key Laboratory of the Zoological Systematics
- Evolution of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: O529YX5105
- Chinese Academy of Sciences Visiting Professorship for Senior International Scientists. Grant Number: 2011T2S04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!